Current Openings at Pico + LA
As the Project Manager, you will have the day-to-day responsibility for the smooth and effective running of our client’ global events program (trade shows, conferences, seminars/live events, and virtual events). You will be the glue between the disciplines pulling together the right resources with the focus on great delivery.
To be successful in this role, you have experience with a wide range of domestic and international shows/conferences, and are acclimated to coordinating with a wide range of internal stakeholders. You’re comfortable and have experience handling significant budgets, partnering with external agencies, production companies, and event organizers in order to deliver on time and on budget for each event.
The Project Manager will need to focus on the detail, be on top of all aspects of their projects, whilst being aware of the bigger picture and building a good relationship with the team and work collaboratively.
- Leads, executes, and maintains project management processes in the areas of project schedule, project budget, quality management, communications management, risk/issue management, and change management.
- Ensuring that field teams have clear communication and execution of what they need, when they need it, efficiently and on-budget.
- Ensures projects are delivered on-time, on budget, and remain in scope.
- Tracks tasks assigned to the project team, prepares regular status reports, and acts as the point of contact with for project status and reporting.
- Manage schedules and deliver on multiple work streams across all campaign channels to agreed scope and timing
- Maintain thorough notes of procedures and expectations in order to document general processes and guidelines
- Ensure adherence to global systems, standards, and processes
- Bachelors degree with at least 2 year’s experience in a project / program management role.
- Effective project set-up, scoping, budget & resource control and reporting.
- Proven ability to multi-task with high attention to detail, and ability to juggle many variables at once.
- Have experience/understanding of working on a global, integrated account, within a global network
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Social Media Director
The Director of Social Media will have an understanding of best practices across relevant social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Snapchat and other emerging platforms and will drive creative, rich and immersive storytelling within each social platform to garner the most engagement and activity. The candidate will provide recommendations to teams on overall social channel strategy, content development, content planning, optimization and roll-out.
New Business Director
The Director of New Business is responsible for driving revenue and spearheading business development initiatives that are consistent with the agency’s overall strategy. This role will develop a sustainable revenue strategy, identify business opportunities, initiate and maintain new business partnerships, provide thought-leadership to key clients and internal management support across the departments.
Copywriter will be responsible for generating words, slogans, and audio scripts to accompany our clients visuals. Typical duties for a copywriter include brainstorming visual and copy ideas with the creative team and overseeing the production phase.
We are looking for a creative and eager Graphic Design intern to work closely with our team to assist with creating graphics, advertising and branding materials for Pico Plus and our clients.